Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Playlist for Monday, February 4th 2013....correct for two and a half thousand

Still no live session this week, instead we have another fine selection of musical goodness, I'm having too much fun listening to new tunes...so I'm sharing them with you.   

...and on with the show... 

My Bloody Valentine - Only Tomorrow   [M B V LP] 
Christopher Owens - Here We Go Again    [Lysandre LP] 
Bombers - Buddy's In A Cult    [Drawing Single]
Spectres  - Bug In Amber    [soundcloud]
My Bloody Valentine - New You    [M B V LP] 
Bed Wetting Bad Boys - Ready For Boredom    [Ready For Boredom LP] 
Acrobatic Society - Death Industry    [Kick Me, I'm Down LP] 
My Bloody Valentine - In Another Way   [M B V LP] 
Psy Ants - Toska    [Bit Tongue Prik LP] 
Northern Portrait - Happy Nice Day    [Pretty Decent Swimmers LP] 
Ex Cops - James    [True Hallucinations LP] 
Girls Pissing On Girls Pissing - 50th Century   [ Eeling LP]
Gayze - Done To My Love    [Black Soul LP] 
Land Lines - New Year     [Land Lines LP] 
Fawn Spots - National Anthem    [Wedding Dress Split LP with Cumstain] 
My Bloody Valentine - Nothing Is    [M B V LP] 
Mugstar  - Hollow Ox   [Axis LP] 
Esben And The Witch - When That Head Splits    [Wash The Sins Not Only The Face LP] 
Os Drongos - Dancing Balloon    [Greetings From Cuckoo Bay 7"] 

Listen again, Mixcloud and Podcast.

 

No comments: