Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Human Pleasure top tunes for 2009 playlist, Dec 28th

I don't really do list's due to my short attention span and also listening to so much music I can't keep up with myself....so I've gone back though my playlists and have come up with what floated my boat in 2009..

In no particular order

Screen Vinyl Image-Fever [Interceptors LP]
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart-Young Adult Friction [The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart LP]
Pulled Apart By Horses-I Punched A Lion In The Throat [I Punched A Lion In The Throat single]
Gun Outfit-Control [Dim Light LP]
Skeleteen-Not This Time [No Fun Intended LP]
The Low Frequency In Stereo-Texas Fox [Futuro LP]
Wooden Shjips-For So Long [Dos LP]
Calories-Adventuring [Adventuring LP]
Crocodiles-I Wanna Kill [Summer Of Hate LP]
Future Of The Left-You Need Satan More Than He Needs You [Travels With Myself And Another LP]
Gliss-29 Acts Of Love [Devotion Implosion LP]
The Wooden Birds-The Other One [Magnolia LP]
Capsula-Wild C [Rising Mountains LP]
Engineers-Hang Your Head [Three Fact Fader LP]
The Rayographs-Francis [single]

Cold Cave-The Laurels Of Erotomania [Love Comes Close LP]
Girls In The Eighties-Yesterdays Don't Mean Shit [Teenage Royalty LP]
Kong-Blood Of A Dove [Snake Magnet LP]
Box Elders-Stay [Alice & Friends LP]
Electricity In Our Homes-Message Of Joy [We Agree Completely EP]
TV Ghost-The Recluse [Cold Fish LP]
The Drums-Submarine [Summertime! EP]
The XX-Crystalised [XX LP]
A Place To Bury Strangers-Everything Always Goes Wrong [Exploding Head LP]
Bats-Shadow Fucking [Red In Tooth & Claw LP]
Rick White Album-Its Time Has Come [137 LP]
Roofwalkers-Birds Of A Feather [Roofwalkers LP]
Mannequin Men-WTF LOL [Lose Your Illusion Two LP]
The Sunday Reeds-In Our Room [Drowning In History LP]

No comments: